Frequently Asked Questions
What medical conditions qualify me to become a MMMP patient?
How do I become a patient?
Does Bloom grow and produce its own medicine and products?
Where can I find forms for the MMMP?
Where are you located?
Billings: 131 Brickyard Ln #5
East Helena: 3704 Old Highway 12 E
Helena: 7492 Unit A Commerce Ct
Havre: 2400 2nd St W
Lewistown: 45 US 191
Townsend: 188 Hwy 12 E
Lolo: 9825 US Hwy 93
Who has access to the MMMP registry?
How do I use the Online Ordering option? (Live Menus)
First, click the “Online Orders” tab, you will then need to enter your provider Number (ex: P-00420) to access the page. Once you have gained access to the page, click the corresponding location you want to place an order at. This will redirect you to that store’s live menu feed where you can then create your account and begin placing online orders with any of our participating locations!
* Note: You will only be able to view the menus and order online if you are currently a Bloom MT Patient.
Schedule your Doctor's Appointment with BLOOM today!
Things to Know as a MMMP Cardholder in Montana
- You are allowed to possess up to one ounce of medicine at a time.
- Your provider may only sell you up to one ounce of medicine at a time in a 24 hour period.
- You may only name ONE provider to purchase medicine from.
- Your provider may only sell you medicine after your registry card has been received.
- You may change providers by submitting a Change Request Form to the Dept. of Health and Human Services, signed and submitted by your new provider.
- You may NOT take your medicine out of the state.
- You may NOT use your medicine in a public space.
- You may NOT divert your medicine to others, including other registered cardholders.
- Keep your registry card in your possession at all times.
- Your card must be renewed annually, before the expiration date, to remain in good standing. (We suggest making an appointment for renewal 30-45 days before your card expires).